❈ General informations ❈
Information about Villa Biegga
- Living room with a fireplace
- Fully equipped open kitchen with dinnerware
- Two bedrooms for two persons and one bedroom for one person
- Spacious loft with four beds
- Utility room with a washing machine and a drying cabinet
- Air conditioning
- Two saunas: an electric sauna inside the villa and a separate, wood-heated outdoor sauna
- Large patio with a gas barbeque
- Equipment maintenance room (garage) with a ski waxing rack
- Carport with an electric outlet
- TV, radio/cd, free wi-fi network
- House control and security system
Free for guests to use:
- Cross country skis, ski boots, snow shoes, sleds, etc.
- 4 bicycles and a fatbike
- Rowing boat (at the nearby Vuontisjärvi lake)
- Fishing canoe
- Frisbee golf kit
- Firepot for making food outdoors
- Gas barbeque
The village of Raattama (6 km/3,7 mi) has a grocery store, a restaurant and taxi service. Hotel Vuontispirtti, which is located 1 km (0,6 mi) from Villa Biegga, has a restaurant (no alcohol service) and sport equipment rental.
The nearest health care facilities are in Muonio (50 km/31 mi), Enontekiö (60 km/37 mi) and in the Levi (70 km/44 mi) ski resort.
from Villa Biegga
The nearest ski resorts are Pallastunturi (35 km/22 mi) and Olostunturi (45 km/28 mi). The Levi ski resort is 70 km (44 mi) away and distance to the Ylläs ski resort is 90 km (56 mi). The nearest airports are Kittilä (100 km/62 mi), Enontekiö (70 km/44 mi) and Rovaniemi (260 km/162 mi). The city of Muonio is 50 km (31 mi) away, the village of Enontekiö (Hetta) village 60 km (37 mi) away and the city of Kittilä 100 km (62 mi) away.
You can now try out a fatbike at Villa Biegga! The bike, originally developed for use in Alaska, literally takes mountain biking to completely new tracks. The extra-wide tires are the key in this sport. They work well in soft sand, and tree roots and other obstacles won't slow you down. The fatbike has also been designed for winter use. The wide tires with a rough pattern provide good traction on snow as well. The bike is now free for guests to use at Villa Biegga. There is plenty of terrain to ride in the surrounding area.
Please note that pets are not allowed at Villa Biegga.